Friday, February 1, 2013

Show us your life!



I love Show Us Your Life! And I love Kelly's Korner Blog! I have been a long time reader, and I love that she is a fun Mommy Blogger but still cares and prays for us single ladies. I I told myself I wasn't going to link up (it's been a year or so since I did) But I decided the last minute that I would. So here goes:

I'm going to try my best to not sound horribly desperate (is it too late?)



My name is Shannon. I'm 24. I live in St. Louis. I am currently in graduate school. I am graduating with my Master of Arts in Counseling on April 29th. I currently work part-time as an Administrative Assistant on the university campus. I am also the counseling intern at a local Elementary School 3 days a week. I am loving it! I can't wait to graduate and start looking for jobs as a Professional School Counselor. 

I stay pretty busy with work, school and life, but I love to hang out with my friends, and spend time talking, or going on fun adventures.


A few things I love: God, my family, my friends, my 2 nieces and nephew, Cardinal's Baseball, TV!!!, movies, swimming, reading,  chocolate,  shopping, laughing, taking pictures, singing, baking, and toooo many other things to list!

I am active in my church, I teach the 2-3 year old Sunday school class and I love working with all ages of children. I am an animal person. I have 2 dogs, and I love all animals. I love to go on new adventures, and try new things.

My love life has been non-existent for the last few years in part because I am pretty shy, have just been super busy, and God just hasn't put the right one in my life yet. It's not always easy being single, especially when all my friends are engaged or married, but I trust God, and I know His timing is perfect.

Thanks for reading! I am excited to see what happens and also feeling a little nervous! I edited this post about 20 times. ha ha. 

Leave me a comment here if you feel so inclined :) or you can also email me at shannonlmulcahy@gmail.com. 
Thanks! 
-Shannon 



I added some more pictures:


me!


my sister and I, I'm on the right. Seeing a musical at The Fox Theatre



bike riding with my best friend Laura in Old Town St. Charles, one of my fav things to do!I'm on the right


dinner and drinks with some good friends. I'm on the right again





Me with my sister and niece at a Cardinal's Baseball game.



Me and my puppy



Picking strawberries with my niece at Ekerts farm

No comments: